Re: compilation problem

This is an interesting problem.  There is a chance that you are having
some sort of configuration problem.  To make sure, run ns in
interactive mode and type the following:

% Simulator info instprocs

This will list all methods that the simulator supports.  Search for
any combination of "trace-" and see you can find.  I did the same thing
and came up with the following methods:

namtrace-some trace-all, namtrace-all, trace-all-satlinks,
trace-annotate, trace-queue, namtrace-queue, namtrace-all-wireless,
namtrace-config

Failing to find any of these suggests that you did not link all
modules correctly.  Let me know of your finding.

Nader

satish> Hi,
satish>    i am trying to compile ~ns/tcl/ex/simple.tcl. the
satish>    compilation stops with the following error:
satish>
satish> ns simple.tcl
satish> _o2: unable to dispatch method namtrace-all
satish>     while executing
satish> "$ns namtrace-all $nf "
satish>     (file "simple.tcl" line 5)
satish>
satish> before i got the following error:
satish>
satish> ns simple.tcl
satish> _o2: unable to dispatch method trace-all
satish>     while executing
satish> "$ns namtrace-all $nf "
satish>     (file "simple.tcl" line 5)
satish>
satish>
satish> this error stopped surprisingly.
satish>
satish> can anyone help me this problem???
satish>
satish> satish