Installing WFQ on newest NS

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to use WFQ on my ns-allinone-2.1b5.
I found the WFQ patches on
http://www.cclinf.polito.it/~s77950/wfq_patches.1.0b1.tar.gz.

Unfortunately the patching procedure works cleanly with ns-allinone-2.1b4a.
The author says the code should work with later versions also.
So I patched the files by hand (not using the patch command).

The result is that ns refuses to work whith WFQ links,
I can't ever instantiate the class "Queue/WFQ".

Where should I look for a newest version of WFQ implementation for
ns ?

Otherwise is there someone who is interested in using WFQ and wants to
help me to install correctly the WFQ implementation ?

Thanks in advance.
Luca Liberti