Re: compilation problem.

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, satish kumar reddy wrote:

>    when i compile the tcl program in ~ns/tcl/ex/simple.tcl i get the
> following error:
>
> guru>ns simple.tcl
> _o2: unable to dispatch method traceall
>     while executing
> "$ns traceall $f "
>     (file "simple.tcl" line 5)

Funny, my ~ns/tcl/ex/simple.tcl has the correct

$ns trace-all $f
at line 14

and $ns namtrace-all $nf
at line 16.

Interesting how your included script removes empty lines and dashes;
duplex-link and attach-agent are also affected. So, why aren't you
seeing - as -? Which ns version? What platform?

L.

it's as if someone messed up the ns EBCDIC port.