Re: Compilation of Web-cache trace convertor

It seems that heapsort() and strsep() are specific to freebsd and other
BSD4.4 systems. You can replace them with qsort() and strtok(),
respectively, but with possible performance loss. For example, qsort()
requires quite a bit stack space for large trace files, but heapsort()
almost do not require any additional memory.

I'll fix this bug shortly.

- Haobo