Re: packets number

Massimo,

Each time a new event is scheduled, it's assigned a unique ID (static
int Scheduler::uid_).  Given a large number of events, it may wrap
around and become negative.  What is maximum possible int value on
your system (INT_MAX in limits.h)?  Is it possible that the number of
events in your simulations exceed that value?

 -Yuri