Re: Compilation of Web-cache trace convertor

Haobo:
	Thanks for your information.
	I subistitue heapsort() & strsep() with qsort() & strtok(),
but the type of 1st parameter of strtok (char*) is not matched
with strsep() (char** in the source), I simply did delete a "&"
operator for the 1st parameter for strtok().   Then the source
compiled OK, but when I ran it for converting a 9M UCB trace (4-hour)
and a 14M DEC trace, it has taken more than 12 hours now, still not
producing result, dont know whether it generally takes so long a time
(on Sun Ultra 1).

Kaichuan