Using multiple agents in applications:how?

Hi!
I am trying to write an application for ns that needs more than one agent.

I am thinking of doing this by having a dummy agent that attaches the
application to the node it is to reside at.
Then defining all the different agents I actually need and attaching them
to the same node(in Tcl). I then need some way of letting my application
obtain the references of these agents so I can let my application use the
agents when needed. I though of using the dummy agent to obtain a pointer
to the node(try to get hold of the agents_ list, but I can not quite
figure out how to get hold of this variable for the node the application
is attached to.

If I get hold of this list(agents_) I would get hold of the agent names ,
so I could attach them with the application, or?

Can anybody who knows the internals of ns well, give me any advice on how
to use several agents in one application? Am I trying a hard/impossible
approach? What should be done differently?

Thanks

Tor Hval