Re: NAM reference

Hi, Randa,

It's preferable that you use the nam tech report. If you want to refer
to the software, you may add a note there to the mash site. Thank you.

- Haobo

@techreport{Estrin99d,
        author = "Deborah Estrin and Mark Handley and John Heidemann and
Steven McCanne and Ya Xu and Haobo Yu",
        title = "Network Visualization with the {VINT} Network Animator Nam",
        institution = "University of Southern California",
        year = "1999",
        number = "99-703",
        month = "March",
        keywords = "vint, ns, nam, network simulation, network visualization",
        url = "http://www.isi.edu/~johnh/PAPERS/Estrin99d.html",
	note = {available at http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/nam},
        copyrightholder = "author",
        organization = "USC/Information Sciences Institute"
}