Re: ns: no target for slot problem

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Paul WHITE wrote:

> No target for slot 32769
>
> I too am encountering this problem using the BST  routing protocol.
>
> Did either of you manage to work out how to solve it. Using Node expandaddr
> doesnt solve the problem

Well, I asked about routing/addressing in Monterey; no easy answers.

Can you throw us your script? Running it under purify/gdb might throw
some light on it, especially if your problem is specific to one
routing protocol (and if it messes up under Node expandaddr...) rather
than to an address space. Narrows the problem down slightly.

cheers,

L.

cc'd to ns-users as best practice for whoever to take action -
thanks, John.