Installation problems with allinone-2.1b5 & Solaris 2.6

Hi, I just tried to install the allinone version of ns-2.1b5. I got a message similar to the one mentioned in the problems page (http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-problems.html) ("...ns-allinone fails to detect the correct version of tclsh, i.e. tclsh8.0..."). I downloaded the ns-allinone-2.1b5.patch and followed the steps in the solution. The result of Step 2 below was that patch wanted to know what I want to apply the patch against. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Chuck Nunez Please reply to: [email protected] Copied from Problems.html: ns-allinone-2.1b5 Problem: ns-allinone fails to detect the correct version of tclsh, i.e. tclsh8.0. As a result, the installation script fails or, worse, finds an out-of-date tclsh in the directory which could cause some malfunctioning in the future. Solution: 1.Download this patch and place it at your allinone directory. 2.Apply the patch by typing "patch -p < ns-allinone-2.1b5.patch" 3.Remove config.cache from your OTcl, TclCl, ns, and nam directories 4.Re-install
Do You Yahoo!?