Separate RNG streams ...

Hi,

According to the documentation, "... a user who wants to generate the
same traffic (based on some random process) in 2 different simulation
experiments that compare different dropping algorithms that are
themselves based on random processes may choose
to base the traffic generation on one random number stream and the
dropping algorithms on another stream."

I want to do this.  For example,  I need to have a pareto traffic source
use a separate RNG object.  The RandomVariable object handles this with
the 'use-rng', however I don't see a way for  the POO_Traffic object to
support this (without changing the code).  Have I  missed something ???

thanks,
jim