Re: OTCL problems

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Christopher May wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows how to print to the screen, in OTCL.

puts "Yes, thanks."

puts "You should read Osterhout's Tcl book."
puts "I see that and the OTcl docs at MIT aren't mentioned on the"
puts "first ns webpage, although Greis' tutorial mentions them."
puts "I'd certainly link to the OTcl tutorial, at least, because"
puts "it's essential documentation. If only it explicitly said"
puts "that knowing Tcl is a prerequisite!"
puts "http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/020163337X/lloydwood"

> I need
> to know the syntax for debugging purposes. If possible could you please tell
> me where I could find information about it. I have read Marc Greis's
> tutorial, but cannot find it there.

puts "Section II.2 - links to draft for a Tcl/Tk book, page 3: Hello \
World. Seems pretty straightforward to me."

puts "L."

puts "Yes, I too am constantly amazed by my patience and saintliness."