A few questions

Hello,

Just a few quick questions regarding NS.

I have installed the Win32 binaries as well as Nam (Both the latest
releases).

Having setup a two node FTP and run it under NS, I then try and use Nam
visualiser however, the output is apperently in the wrong format (from NS).

What I will be attempting, is to simulate routing but with link control.
Hopefully using control information and queue sizes with adaptive routing.
Can this be done using the routing algorithms, queueing etc in NS?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Colin