DRR, quantum_, maximum deficitCounter, and RED

Hi all,
I have some questions regarding the DRR and its related classes. I tried
to contact the contributor ([email protected]) but the email is
invalid. I would appreciate if somebody knows the answers to the
following:

I want to dynamically modify the "quantum size" and the "maximum size of
the deficit counter" of each DRR flow (many flows are mapped via hash
into the same DRR flow) based on the output of some algorithms that I
have already implemented in NS. Now, I am in the stage of integrating
them with the DRR related classes and the following issues have emerged:
1) The DRR class has a member that is an array of packetDRR classes. In
other words each DRR flow has its own queue (the respective
packetDRR[i]). However, quantum_ is a member of class DRR (drr.cc file),
and thus has the same value for all queues. In this indeed the case? (I
would expect to have something like quantum[i] where i represents one
DRR flow so that I can offer different fraction of bandwidth to each DRR
flow).
2)I didn't find any variable/member that represents the maximum size of
the deficit counter. Is this the case? (I again would expect to have
max_deficitCounter[i] or at least max_deficitCounter_ i.e. the same for
all DRR flows).

In other words I am wondering if the current implementation of
DRR related classes supports different values of quantum (only one value
supported?)and max_deficitCounter (this seems not to be supported at
all?) for each DRR flow. If yes, how? (I need this info in order to be
able to change the values dynamically and independently for each DRR
flow).

Thank you,

PS I was also wondering whether RED(buffer management) and DRR(packet
scheduler) can coexist, because it seems that they both are regarded as
queue types and thus one can have only DRR with droptail from the
longest DRR queue:
$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 1.0Mb 0.01ms DRR or
$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 1.0Mb 0.01ms RED ...
--
Konstantinos Psounis