Does someone have the solution????

Hi to everybody,
I would like to know how I can let to calculating some relative
statistic parameters to a queue of a link.
Besides if I don't want to use a communication protocol in the sense
that I want to send the data on a link without having acknowledge or
timeout only as can I do??  Do I owe for strength to build me an agent
that he takes the packets and then send them directly????..
All this serves because we are studying the behavior of particular
queues for a switcher that will operate on networks in optic fiber...
and for us the information that arrives to the switcher crosses a mean
in absence you disturb.

Thanks....

Vincenzo Mazzotta
([email protected])
begin:vcard
n:Mazzotta;Vincenzo
tel;cell:+34-600831910
tel;home:+34-93-4430581
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:FIB - UPC (Catalunya Politecnic University) - Spain;Computer Arquitecture (AC)
adr:;;Calle Sancho Marraco 4 , 3� 2�;Barcelona;BCN;08004;Spain
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Carrer Final Project (Doble Tiulation)
fn:Vincenzo Mazzotta
end:vcard