Re: For Mainteners : Makefile problem

Run 'make depend' first.  It will create the correct dependecies for
you.  Run 'make' this time and see if there is a difference.

Nader

>>> "Mickael" == Mickael Vera <[email protected]> writes:

Mickael> Hi Sorry this mail is for ns mainteners but i can't find the
Mickael> correct address

Mickael> I think there is a problem with Makefile. I use the snapshot
Mickael> version I took one week ago.

Mickael> When I modify the file channel.h, and type make, nothing
Mickael> happens, only nothing to be done. i must do make channel.o.

Mickael> It may be a problem for developpers.

Mickael> Mickael