Compiling "nse"

Hi,

Has anyone successfully compiled "nse" under Linux (I am using Slackware
Linux 6.0).  I am trying to write a Shadow object to interact NS with real
traffic and I'w like to use part of nse (like tap agent) as a base for my
project.  However, I could not get "nse" compiled under my system.  From what
Kevin Fall told me, "nse" does not work under Linux at the moment but is ok
with freebsd.  I am just wondering if anyone has done anything to get the
emulation working under Linux.

Thanks in advance,

Wenzhi Liu