Urgent help needed! Thank you very much!

Dear all,
     I use NS-2.1b5 in HPUX B.10.20 platform.( Memory size is 512M)
     When I tried to run some other examples in ns-allinone-2.1b5/ns-2.1b5/tcl/ex
, such as srm.tcl,srm-demo.tcl,mcast.tcl and so on, it told me "Virtual memory
exceeded in `new'" when these scripts invoked "nam" (When I tried to animate it).
     It seems that the error occured in "nam".
     And I ran "nam" separately from GDB as Haobo suggested. The following error
message appeared:
       (gdb) run nam
Starting program: /nfs/dkr2/users/e5lcheng/ns-allinone-2.1b5/nam-1.0a7/nam nam
warning: Unable to find __d_pid symbol in object file.
warning: Suggest linking with /opt/langtools/lib/end.o.
warning: GDB will be unable to track shl_load/shl_unload calls
Failed to start animator:
class Animator: constructor failed: unmatched open brace in list
unmatched open brace in list
    while executing
"foreach item $traceevent {
if { $next == 1 } {
return $item
}
if { $item == $tag } {
set next 1
}
}"
    (procedure "get_trace_item" line 3)
    invoked from within
"get_trace_item "-t" $line"
    (procedure "_o3" line 9)
    (Animator infer-network-model line 9)
    invoked from within
"$self infer-network-model $tracefile"
    (procedure "_o3" line 83)
    (Animator init line 83)
    invoked from within
"_o3 init nam {{{}}}"
    (Class create line 1)
    invoked from within
"Animator create _o3 nam {{{}}}"
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new $ANIMATOR_CLASS_ $tracefile $args"
You are using the tracefile format older than 1.0a5
which will not allow you to run namgraph
Virtual memory exceeded in `new'
       //It occured when I tried to animate after opening
       //the example  /nam-1.0a7/ex/srm-example.nam
Program exited with code 0377.

    Anyone who use NS2.1b5 in HPUX met the same problem before?And how to
solve? Would you please help me solve this problem?
   P.S. Thanks to Haobo and Thanh.

Cheers
Cheng Liang