RE: NS Multicast address problem

Dear Lloyd,

Expanding the address space with "Node expandaddr" or the equivalent "Node
set-address-format expanded" do not work either. I tested it and still
behaves the same as before.
In second hand, I want to control the addresses myself for purposes of the
protocol I'm developing, so "Node allocaddr" is no good to me.
Thanks for your interest,

Daniel H.