Re: CMU Documentation in NS Doc

Mickael,
        Class Antenna and Propagation are the super classes for all
antenna and propagation models respectively. For CMU wireless extensions,
antenna of type omni-antenna and prop model of type tworayground have been
used.

egrep shows the foll:

zephyr:/nfs/ruby/haldar/vint/vint/ns-test/ns-2 53%egrep antenna.h *.cc *.h
antenna.cc:#include <antenna.h>
omni-antenna.cc:#include <omni-antenna.h>
tworayground.cc:#include <antenna.h>
wireless-phy.cc:#include <omni-antenna.h>
omni-antenna.h:#include <antenna.h>
packet-stamp.h:#include <antenna.h>
wireless-phy.h:#include "omni-antenna.h"

and,

zephyr:/nfs/ruby/haldar/vint/vint/ns-test/ns-2 56% egrep propagation.h
*.cc *.h
mobilenode.cc:#include "propagation.h"
propagation.cc:#include <propagation.h>
tworayground.cc:#include <propagation.h>
wireless-phy.cc:#include <propagation.h>
tworayground.h:#include <propagation.h>
wireless-phy.h:#include "propagation.h"

Files propagation{.cc,.h}, tworayground., antenna., and omni-antenna. are
included in ns's Makefile. if you do a make depend before making ns that
would set dependencies up correctly.

hope this helps,
--Padma.

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar