Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:18:22 -0400
From: Emad Qaddoura <[email protected]>
To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Cc: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: FW: NS WLAN Question.

Hi Padmaparna,

	I got your name through a friend of mine at UTD who says you are
responsive to questions and appreciated your help very much.

	I would really appreciate your help if you can. I am using ns2.0.

	I have a WLAN with multiple nodes. In summary, I do the following:

	1) Make the lan.

	2) Inject errors between say, nodes A & B at a bit error rate of
10**-3.

	3) Start some FTP sessions between A & B.

	4) Inject errors between, nodes A & C, at a bit error rate of
10**-6. Note that I am using node A in step 2 also.

	5) Start some ftp sessions between A & C.

	My question is, does NS allow me to do the double error injections
at node A to the other nodes B & C. Since the install-error fuctions takes a
src and destination, and after looking hard at the documentation, it seems
that it should work independently of each other.

	Any insight would be greatly appreciate.

Regards,
Emad Qaddoura, 972-684-2705, esn (444)