DRR (Deficit Round Robin)

Hi all,

I tried to use DRR and it always gave errors like (when I have 31 TCP
connections between 2 nodes, there is only 1 hop):

  Collisions between 1 and 11 src addresses
  Collisions between 257 and 267 src addresses

I think the problem may be the hush function.. Why it uses this
function:

If this function produces the same number for two different flowids than
I guess collision error is given. Could somebody help me to understand
what is going on?

Thanks

Gamze Tunali