Re: CMU Documentation in NS Doc

Padmaparna Haldar wrote:

> Mickael,
>         Class Antenna and Propagation are the super classes for all
> antenna and propagation models respectively. For CMU wireless extensions,
> antenna of type omni-antenna and prop model of type tworayground have been
> used.
>
> egrep shows the foll:
>
> zephyr:/nfs/ruby/haldar/vint/vint/ns-test/ns-2 53%egrep antenna.h *.cc *.h
> antenna.cc:#include <antenna.h>
> omni-antenna.cc:#include <omni-antenna.h>
> tworayground.cc:#include <antenna.h>
> wireless-phy.cc:#include <omni-antenna.h>
> omni-antenna.h:#include <antenna.h>
> packet-stamp.h:#include <antenna.h>
> wireless-phy.h:#include "omni-antenna.h"
>
> and,
>
> zephyr:/nfs/ruby/haldar/vint/vint/ns-test/ns-2 56% egrep propagation.h
> *.cc *.h
> mobilenode.cc:#include "propagation.h"
> propagation.cc:#include <propagation.h>
> tworayground.cc:#include <propagation.h>
> wireless-phy.cc:#include <propagation.h>
> tworayground.h:#include <propagation.h>
> wireless-phy.h:#include "propagation.h"
>
> Files propagation{.cc,.h}, tworayground., antenna., and omni-antenna. are
> included in ns's Makefile. if you do a make depend before making ns that
> would set dependencies up correctly.
>
> hope this helps,
> --Padma.

Thank you very much for your response, but that was not the problem.

I've understood that these files define methods that are only called by
tcl objects. That explains why there is no problem during compilation
and linking. You can really compile without the files tworayground.cc,
propagation.cc, antenna.cc and omni-antenna.cc, an error will only occur
at execution.

Vera Mickael Stagiaire