Re: Help with installation of ns on Windows NT

I haven't seen it before, but it sounds to me like an otcl/tclcl problem.
Have you changed anything in their source code?

The last ns release has some problem building on windows NT. Please try
the latest snapshot of tclcl/ns as well as Matthew's win32 build page and
they'll help.

- Haobo