wireless-phy.cc

hi,

I just found that, in wireless-phy.cc --

	CPThresh_ = 10.0;
	CSThresh_ = 1.559e-11;
	RXThresh_ = 3.652e-10;

	//bind("CPThresh_", &CPThresh_);
	//bind("CSThresh_", &CSThresh_);
	//bind("RXThresh_", &RXThresh_);
	//bind("bandwidth_", &bandwidth_);
	//bind("Pt_", &Pt_);
	//bind("freq_", &freq_);
	//bind("L_", &L_);

------

Was there any special reason that these variable were not
binded (errors .. etc. )

My problem is that i want to check if a packet which was
recv. succesfully say with parameters CPthresh_=cpt .. etc,
could be recv. if the CPthresh_=cpt/2 .. or something like
that. I want to change these parameters on the fly.

Now if there was any special reason to keep these things
un-binded, please let me know.

I may be wrong in my view, as wireless.tcl sets these
parameters (which means they are bounded to their respective
C++ variables).

Regards
Deepesh