Re: Trace files for compressed video traffic in ns?

Lee Breslau wrote:

> There are no trace files included in the ns distribution other than
> the file 'example-trace' used in tcl/ex/tg.tcl.  That particular
> trace was, I believe, generated by the vic application.
>
> I have put another example on the web at
> http://www.research.att.com/~breslau/vint/trace.html.
> This trace was created by converting the MPEG trace of the
> Star Wars movie (which was generated several years ago by
> Mark Garrett) into the ns format.
>
> Lee
>
> Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 14:42:01 +0100
> From: Nguyen Huu Thanh <[email protected]>
> To: ns users <[email protected]>
> Subject: Trace files for compressed video traffic in ns?
>
> Hello NS folks,
>
> As described in Chapter 25, NS notes and documentation, the class
> Application/Traffic/Trace is used to generate traffic from real trace
> files. For example, the file example-trace is used in ns/tcl/ex/tg.tcl
> for that purpose. However, I didn't find any information on whether
> there are other trace files in NS and what kind of traffic was traced in
> these files (e.g., Ethernet, MPEG etc.). Could somebody tell me if there
> is any trace file for compressed video traffics in ns?
>
> Thank you very much.
Hi all !!

I would like to know how could I include a procedure join-group-source
in the file tcl/mcast/McastProto.tcl and in tcl/mcast/DM.tcl

When I tried I just have the answer : cannot dispatch join-group-source

Thanks for answers !!!!!

--
CHI Si-An
Tunavagen 39 room F 657