how to add a member function to Simulator

hi:

I want to add a member function(Tcl script) in Class
Simulator(ns-lib.tcl) like

Simulator instproc duplex-intserv-link { n1 n2 bw pd sched signal adc
args } {
        eval $self duplex-link $n1 $n2 $bw $pd intserv $sched $signal
$adc $args
}

No matter  add this code to ns-lib.tcl or my Tcl scripts and recompile
ok(make depend;make),it cannot find the c++ object which compiled ok!.

Please tell me the right way to add/modify member function in ns-lib.tcl

Thanks a lot!

Richard Liu