RE: Add queue

Hi, all,

Could anyone please look at the code in queue-monitor.cc, in which the
command function defines a command for "get-pkts-integrator", where can I
find pktsInt_->name()? I looked into intergrator.cc because pktsInt_ is a
pointer pointing to Integrator class, but I couldn't find the function
name() anywhere.

Thanks,

Huiwen