NS-2 for parallel computer ????

Hi to everybody,

I would like to know if a version of NS-2 exists for parallel computer,
I am now effecting simulations of optic nets on a sunw,ultra-1 with
processor sparc but we would like to have used since September a
parallel computer for the precision a silicon graphics SGI Origin 2000
Server with 64 MIPSs R10000 processorses (each one with 4 MB of cache),
and 8 Gbs of main memory.(http://www.sgi.com/)

Then the question is: Does a version of NS-2 exist able to exploit the
computers parallel as this type?
Waiting your news....

Vincenzo Mazzotta
([email protected])
begin:vcard
n:Mazzotta;Vincenzo
tel;cell:+34-600831910
tel;home:+34-93-4430581
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:FIB - UPC (Catalunya Politecnic University) - Spain;Computer Arquitecture (AC)
adr:;;Calle Sancho Marraco 4 , 3� 2�;Barcelona;BCN;08004;Spain
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Carrer Final Project (Doble Tiulation)
fn:Vincenzo Mazzotta
end:vcard