Any fruitful hints? thank you very much.

Hi, all,
      I am a new user and using NS to do some work related to reliable multicast.
Currently several reliable mulitcast protocols are implemented in NS. Now I need
to tailor one of them to my use. But I am not very sure about how to.My model is
very simple:
      Just 1 source----->n receivers.
      Receivers multicast NACKs , but no data. It is the sender that responds the loss recovery and
data retransmissions of lost packet are multicast.

Anyone could provide any fruitful suggestions and hints? Could I directly write some scripts or change some C++ codes to realize the model?
I am very appreciated for your kind help!

Cheers
Cheng Liang