Re: Markov error model..

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I am aware that Markov model is based on the two
state of error model in C++. The thing which confuses me is that Two State
Markov model requires 4 parameters ie.

Avg. good period
Avg. Bad period
Avg. transition rate from good to bad
Avg. transition rate from bad to  good

In two state error model of C++, u just give 2 random variables.

ANY HINTS ??

- Rajesh K.