Re: Number of nodes exceeds node-field-size

switch to the expanded address.  Read the documentation for more info.

Nader

>>> "Huiwen" == Huiwen Li <[email protected]> writes:

Huiwen> Hi, I am simulating with a relatively large topology, which
Huiwen> has 200 nodes as sender and 200 nodes as receiver. When I ran
Huiwen> ns, it gave me the error message:

Huiwen> Number of nodes exceeds node-field-size of 7 bits

Huiwen> And I found this is defined in Simulator instproc
Huiwen> check-node-sum, which is called in Simulator instproc node. I
Huiwen> don't know if I could change this setting or there is any
Huiwen> other way to define a pretty large topology?

Huiwen> Thanks a lot, Huiwen