Re: running queuemon-test.tcl

Hi,

this has been on the list before.  it's a bug in
   ~ns/tcl/lib/ns-link.tcl
which hasn't yet been corrected.

i posted a patch in
http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/archive/ns-users/9905/0082.html

hope this helps,
chris

  Christof Brandauer                        [email protected]
  Student of Applied Informatics
  Department of Computer Science, University of Salzburg, Austria