Re: transmission range

You can change the transmission range by changing the transmission power, Pt_
in the WirelessPhy object. You can calculate the Pt_ to get a desired
transmission range by using the propagation model  (look at tworayground.cc)
and the Receive threshold (RXThresh_ in WirelessPhy). Look at the
documentation for more information about these objects.

Satish