FW: instprocs problem

-----Original Message-----
From: Tan Yuan Sin
To: 'Haobo Yu'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Sent: 8/14/99 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: instprocs problem

I checked my otcl installation and the output is as follows:
PASSED objectdispatch
PASSED paperexamples
PASSED classcreate
PASSED inheritance
PASSED classdestroy
PASSED objectinits
PASSED objectvariables
PASSED autoload

I am trying to compile NS2.1b6 using VC++6. One problem I noticed is
there were no ns.lib and ns.exp after compilation. Could this be due to
the fact that I don't have the file ns-autoconf.tcl in my ~ns2/tcl/lib/
? I only have ns-autoconf.tcl.in in that directory.
Thank you for your kind attention.

Haobo Yu wrote:

  It ran fine for me. :( So did you check if your otcl installation
works
  fine by running its lib/test.tcl? Which compiler are you using and
which
  version of ns?

  - Haobo