Re: ns for groups

You can try it in this way. Suppose you installed ns under the directory
NSDIR, the group members can make a copy of Makefile of the ns to his
own directory. then modify the Makefile to add $NSDIR to the VPATH. group
members can write their own code under his own directory, and then run
make. No write permisson needed.

Thanks.
--Zhenhai
Zhenhai Duan		        PhD student
Computer Science Department	http://www.cs.umn.edu/~duan
University of Minnesota, TC	Phone: (612)626-7526(O)