Re: Using NS on NT

According to an email posted by Tan Yuan Sin <[email protected]>, if you
have 'source ns-autoconf.tcl' in tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl, since this file is
not available under win32 tcl2c++ will somehow mess up and generate an
almost empty gen/ns_tcl.cc. Solution is to comment out that line in
tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl.

- Haobo