installing errors

Hello,

Could anyone please look at the following error messages during
installation? I remember someone asked it before. I had this problem twice.
Last time when I tried to install on UNIX with gcc2.7, it happened. I just
tried to use a more up-to-date gcc directory on the server, then it worked.
But this time when I tried to install with gcc2.8.1, it happened again, and
I don't know what to do. This is the newest gcc version I have, also I am
wondering if this installation is really related to OS version and gcc
version. Could anyone give me some advice? Thanks a lot.

Huiwen