Some NS Validation is Needed

Hi,

    Sorry NS experts again. On my forwarded email question below, I only got
one answer. However, the data in the referred paper was not sufficient.

    My question again, has there been any study done by anyone which
validates TCP/IP running applications such as Telnet/FTP/HTTP...etc over NS'
WLAN. THe objective is to validation the whole suite of NS' simulation
model. I know lots of people are using it. But, I thought there would be
some data available.

    If such information exist, would it be possible to keep it on NS' home
page with all revisions?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Emad Qaddoura, [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS ARE MINE AND NOT MY EMPLOYER'S

Need Help urgently ... MAC Validation

Emad Qaddoura ([email protected])
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:59:21 -0700 (PDT)