Problem with bcast_target_

Hi everyone

I have a problem with this function,

MIPMH::send_sols(), in mip-reg.cc. I am running a simulation which makes a
call to this function. When this function is called, I get an error which
causes the function to end. The function is not called before.

The source of the problem is these two lines below.

         if (bcast_target_) bcast_target_->recv(p, (Handler*) 0);
	else Packet::free(p); // drop; may log in future code

I was wondering if anyone knows why I get the following error
ns: _o191 drop 1280 4294967040 -1:
     (_o191 cmd line 1)
     invoked from within
"_o191 cmd drop 1280 4294967040 -1"
     invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
     (procedure "_o191" line 2)
     (SplitObject unknown line 2)
     invoked from within
"_o191 drop 1280 4294967040 -1"

When the lines are removed the simulation runs through to the end. Do you
know where bcast_target is initialised. I think that it might be an array of
objects to which the MN can send to. Thanks in advance

Chris