Re: video traces

If you are asking for a trace of add and drop events for layered video,
such a trace depends on the depolyed add and drop mechanism and the
background traffic.

For unicast delivery of *linear* layered video, you can use Quality
Adaptation code in ns to observe/create such a trace.

For details of the quality adaptation mechanism refer to:
http://netweb.usc.edu/reza/papers/sigcomm99.ps

ReZa