Re: Hierarchical addressing (fwd)

In hierarchical routing, each level of hierarchy has a name.  In a
three-level hierarchy, those are called, from left to right, domain,
cluster, and nodes.

Nader

Mickael> Hi,

Mickael> I don't understand this part of a script I've found in
Mickael> tcl/ex/ :

Mickael> $ns set-address-format hierarchical

Mickael> AddrParams set domain_num_ 3
Mickael> lappend cluster_num 2 1 1
Mickael> AddrParams set cluster_num_ $cluster_num
Mickael> lappend eilastlevel 1 1 4 1
Mickael> AddrParams set nodes_num_ $eilastlevel

Mickael> What does it mean ?  Is there an equivalent with the
Mickael> folowing function $ns set-address-format hierarchical .... ?

Mickael> I don't understand the meaning of cluster_num_ and
Mickael> nodes_num_

Mickael> Thanks

Mickael> -- Vera Mickael Stagiaire