Hierarchical addressing

> In hierarchical routing, each level of hierarchy has a name.  In a
> three-level hierarchy, those are called, from left to right, domain,
> cluster, and nodes.
>
> Nader

Thank you nader, this helped me

I looked at another example , tcl/ex/hts100-0.tcl

lappend domain 4
AddrParams set domain_num_ $domain
lappend cluster 4 4 4 4
AddrParams set cluster_num_ $cluster
lappend eilastlevel 1 8 8 8 1 5 10 9 1 8 12 4 1 10 5 9
AddrParams set nodes_num_ $eilastlevel

Does it mean 4 domains
4 clusters for each domain
and then the number of nodes for each of the 16 clusters ?

it works also with the previous example: