Re: [Problems with wireless.tcl on FreeBSD/Linux/Win95/NT]

The script runs with no errors on Linux Red Hat 6.0 and it exits with the same
error you mentioned on Windows NT. If you are using Linux, did you run all the
validations with no errors ? I get errors from the following validations :
test-all-lan, test-all-wireless-lan and test-all-wireless-gridkeeper .
However, I am using an old snapshot (dwonloaded some 3 months ago)

Ahmed

"Brett Vickers" <[email protected]> wrote:
Using the latest snapshot, has anyone been able to execute the
~ns/tcl/ex/wireless.tcl sample script on an Intel x86-based machine without
receiving the following error message:

Load complete...
Starting Simulation...
(null) - invalid packet type ((null)).

The reason I ask is because I suspect an architecture-dependent bug in the
wireless code is creating this error (see my last post to the mailing list
for more details).  I want to know if anyone using an x86-based machine has
successfully run this sample simulation in order to validate or disprove my
suspicions.

Brett