'set dport' and 'set sport' in DSR agent

Hi

I use the snapshot ns

I'work on mobilenodes and I use dsr Agent

I don't understand the meaning of the two following lines in the file
~ns/tcl/mobility/dsr.tcl:

mobility/dsr.tcl:Agent/DSRAgent set dport_ 255
mobility/dsr.tcl:Agent/DSRAgent set sport_ 255

I guess this sets the destination and source ports of the agent but I
don't see where 'sport' or 'dport' are used.

I used grep to find :
ns-2.1b6/tcl>grep dport */*.tcl | grep -v ^ex | grep -v ^test
lib/ns-address.tcl:     if [$self chksize $nbits "expandport"] {
mobility/dsdv.tcl:Agent/DSDV set dport_        0
mobility/dsr.tcl:Agent/DSRAgent set dport_ 255
mobility/tora.tcl:Agent/rtProto/TORA set dport_ 0

We can see that this variable is only set and never read.

A similar grep in the C++ code shows that there is no bind on this
variable. What does that mean ?

I want to have a mobilenode talking on several channels. My idea is to
create a mobilenode with several DSRAgent thus a SRNode with several
DSRAgent. Is there anyone who knows well the code to tell me if it is
possible without changing the c++ code of the dsr agent ? Is there a
problem due to the mentionned code lines ?

Thanks,

--
Vera Mickael