Which version of ns2 can simulate leo satellite constellations ?

Hi.
I am Fady Christophy.

I am an Electronic & Electrical Engineer.

I am graduated from the Lebanese University - Faculty of Engineering.

Now, I am doing my research on routing in leo satellite constellations
as a project my DEA Diploma (ENST, Paris; Paris VI, Paris; UVSQ,
Versailles, UL, Lebanon; ESIB, Lebanon.

My question is :
If the simulation of leo satellite networks has been developped  yet in the
network simulator ns2, as it is written in the ns-documentation
released on 1 July 1999.

Thanks in advance for your help.