FullTcp timeout

Hi all,

I have a small problem with FullTcp: I want to use the detach-agent method
for my FullTcp agents as soon as the connection is finished. To do this, I
need to know when the ACK for the second FIN packet is received. With
TcpApp's send <size> <callback> I can obtain the moment when the data
packet and the first FIN packet are received, but this is not enough.
There will be one more round-trip after that. Is there any other way to
obtain the moment of the last ACK arrival than to modify the done {}
methods?

Let me illustrate the problem:

Agent1 --SYN--> Agent2
Agent1 <-SYN--- Agent2
Agent1 --ACK--> Agent2
Agent1 --DATA-> Agent2 (The data packet is smaller than segsize_ and
Agent1 --FIN--> Agent2  close_on_empty_ is set to true.)
Agent1 <-ACK--- Agent2
Agent1 <-ACK--- Agent2
Agent1 <-FIN--- Agent2
Agent1 --ACK--> Agent2 (The detach-agent methods are called when Agent2
                        receives this ACK.)

I'm running a ns snapshot from June.

-Jani