Re: testing out the scheduler

Yuri writes:

> Hi, Lloyd,
>
> That's too bad about the calendar scheduler, I thought Brad Karp's
> fix would be enough.  Bad news.
>
> I was wondering if I could get hold of that script of yours that
> produces the 'backward' warnings?  Now I can't even try to approach
> this problem because so far I've been unable to reproduce it.

Both Tom and I have discovered that Tom's included Teledesic script
will cause this behaviour with the current snapshot.

Just do

ns ~ns/tcl/ex/sat-teledesic.tcl

and let it churn through a day's simulation (the default).

cheers,

L.

it's not that I don't trust the scheduler.
it's more like I don't trust anything.