How to install Xgraph on Linux?

Hello,with your help all,I successfully installed ns2 and nam on my mashine,but there are still several problems.
I tried to install xgraph,but some error happened,error message is in xtb.c .

xtb.c:parse error before '__extension__'
xtb.c:In function 'xtb_lookup'
xtb.c:217 warning :passing arg 4 of  'XfindContent' incompatible pointer of type
xtb.c:In function 'xtb_dispatch'
xtb.c:236 warning :passing arg 4 of  'XfindContent' incompatible pointer of type
make [xtb.o] Error.1

why and how to fix it.
By the way, NS version of mine is the latest vweersion all-in-one:ns-allinone-2.1b5a

Thanks a lot!