ns emulation questions.

Hi,

I am Hyo Jung Song at UCSD.
Thesedays, I am developing a network performance evaluation
environment
where an application generates an IP message,
the data is fed into a IP network simulator on a real-time basis,
and then the simulator gives a feedback to real application such as
a delay, dependong on simulated network conditions.
>From this, we are trying to measure how network performance affects
application performances.

For this project, I chose ns as a network simulator because of  its a
lot of nice features. But, I could not easily find how to make an
interactive interface
between an application and ns
on an on-line bases, not on off-line basis  through files.
If you give me any points to solve my problems, it would be  grateful.

I am looking forward to your answers.
Thank you.

--
Hyo Jung Song

UCSD/CSE-AP&M, 6414                        Email: [email protected]
9500 Gilman Drive, Dept. 0114              Phone: 858-822-2449
La Jolla, CA 92093-0114                    Fax  : 858-534-7029
USA